[Air-L] Sampling for online qualitative studies

stu at texifter.com stu at texifter.com
Wed Apr 4 04:21:28 PDT 2012

   I would suggest using the principle of saturation rather than searching
   for a predetermined number. There are many variables that will
   ultimately determine the actual number (topic scope & nature,
   homophily, etc), but running out of finding new or interesting
   discoveries before stopping the data collection might make sense in
   your case.

   ~Stu

   --
   Dr. Stuart W. Shulman