[Air-L] Conference in Second Life

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:19:49 PDT 2012

Google Hangout has been relatively stable for me (eg., 12-person meetings
w/ everyone having a separate webcam presence). I suppose it depends on how
many people you expect to be on the call, whether or not they need a
video/audio representation of themselves (versus just a stream of the main
speakers), etc.

Alex