[Air-L] Examples of information visualisations

Sharon Haleva Amir sharon at trebcon.com
Sat Apr 21 05:54:43 PDT 2012

Hi Mina, of course Wordle is the first app which crosses my mind referring
to lingual visualization is it creates word clouds from text that you
provide - http://www.wordle.net/

See here for example - History of England wordle
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5175198/History_of_England

Good luck, Sharon

Best Wishes,
Sharon Haleva Amir,
School of Governance and Social Policy, Beit Berl College,
HCLT Fellow, (PhD Candidate) Faculty of Law,
University of Haifa, ISRAEL.
http://www.coolcite.com/user/1694
http://weblaw.haifa.ac.il/en/research/resstudents/pages/sharonha.aspx