[Air-L] Social media as artistic expression

Light Ben B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 12:25:50 PDT 2012

Hi Holly,

I'll let your friend determine the quality, but myself, Marie Griffiths
and Sian Lincoln have a paper on vernacular creativity, young people and
graffiti coming out in Continuum in June (I think it's June).  This is the

Light, B., Griffiths, M. and Lincoln, S. (2012) 'Connect and Create':
Young People, YouTube and Graffiti Communities, Continuum: Journal of
Media & Cultural Studies, Vol. 26, No. 3, 1­13.

More than happy to share pre-publication if it's needed before it comes