[Air-L] Conference in Second Life

Jim Parker drjparker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:13:44 PDT 2012

The American Communication Association, http://americancomm.org/, is
thinking of doing an online conference in Second Life. I have been to
meetings in Second Life and found the experience to be superior to video
conferencing and other alternatives for getting people together.

I would be interested to know what others have tried for online conferences
and especially about any experiences with conferences in Second Life.

thank you,

Jim Parker
President American Communication Association
Asst. Prof, Austin Peay State University.

--
...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead