[Air-L] Problems for pseudonym in online identity study

Emily Liu b941020045 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:34:54 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions to my question.

I will check out Danielle Lawson's (2004) work and talk with my
participants to see if they consent to let me use the names as they created
them in their public role playing activities, or can provide me with
pseudonyms that has similar meanings. I will also revise my consent form
and indicate the possible breach of confidentiality clearly.

As this is my first time using Listserv, I hope my reply will go where it's
supposed to go, and will not annoy anyone who's not interested.

Thanks again for helping.

--

Min-Ju Liu (Emily)

M.A. Student in Applied Linguistics

Department of Foreign Languages and Literature
National Sun Yat-sen University