[Air-L] Examples of information visualisations

gilad lotan giladlotan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:56:54 PDT 2012

I'm an avid user of the Open Source graphing tool called Gephi. It enables an interactive visual way to explore datasets. I've used the tool to analyze language and relationship between co-occurences of words appearing in content coming from social media. Here's an example of an analysis I published a few months ago:
Hashing Out the GOP Race, decoding perceptions of party politics on Twitter

Gilad