[Air-L] Social media as artistic expression

Light Ben B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 12:25:50 PDT 2012

Hi Holly,

I'll let your friend determine the quality, but myself, Marie Griffiths
and Sian Lincoln have a paper on vernacular creativity, young people and
graffiti coming out in Continuum in June (I think it's June).  This is the
reference:

Light, B., Griffiths, M. and Lincoln, S. (2012) 'Connect and Create':
Young People, YouTube and Graffiti Communities, Continuum: Journal of
Media & Cultural Studies, Vol. 26, No. 3, 1­13.

More than happy to share pre-publication if it's needed before it comes
out.

Best,

Ben.