[Air-L] Conference in Second Life

Bacon, Shon shon.bacon at ttu.edu
Tue Apr 24 04:17:41 PDT 2012

Dr. Parker:

Do you know of Virtual Worlds - Best Practices in Education Conference: http://www.vwbpe.org/? It's held in Second Life and is an annual conference, going on five years now.

A few years back, I was a proposal reviewer for it, and this year, I was a moderator.

I've worked with those who have put together, coordinated, and promoted the conference, so I have some info that proves helpful. If you have specific questions, feel free to e-mail me off-loop: shon.bacon at ttu.edu.

PeAcE

Shonell Bacon, MFA, ABD
Doctoral Candidate, TCR
Texas Tech University
http://shonintcrland.com

TTU STC Chapter President
http://ttustc.wordpress.com/
http://english.ttu.edu/stc

"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language. That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison