[Air-L] Good articles on the Pirate Party and Pirate Bay

Martin Zeilinger martin.zeilinger at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 13 05:13:26 PDT 2012

Hi Biella,

Let me point you to the M.A. major research project of Lisa Dobbin at York University, Toronto, which focuses on the pirate parties. The project is nearing conclusion and includes a comprehensive bibliography on the topic. I don't think she's on this list, so I'm forwarding this msg to her and imagine she'll be in touch soon.

Best,
Martin

P.S.: Do you read German? This collection just came out: http://www.transcript-verlag.de/ts2071/ts2071.php