[Air-L] Invitation for the SPION Technical Workshop on September 12

Seda Guerses sguerses at esat.kuleuven.be
Fri Aug 24 06:11:04 PDT 2012

dear irs,
we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming spion workshop. the details you find below.
best,
s.

		First Spion Technical Workshop

It is our pleasure to invite you to the first SPION technical workshop, where we will present and demo some of our results and software prototypes for privacy and security in Online Social Networks.

The workshop programme is available at:

http://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~frank.piessens/TechnicalWorkshop.html

The workshop is organized in collaboration with OWASP and is co-located with an OWASP Belgium Chapter meeting.

Attendance to the workshop (including the pizza buffet) is free, but we kindly ask you to register using the link provided in the programme, as we need a good estimate of the number of attendants.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the workshop!

On behalf of the SPION team,
Prof. Frank Piessens
IBBT-DistriNet
Dept. of Computer Science, KU Leuven