[Air-L] Earlybird deadline for IR13.0

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:36:05 PDT 2012

Hello, AoIR members, past members, and members yet to join!

Some of you have already heard from me through another email, but just
wanted to remind you that the deadline for IR13.0 earlybird
registration--September 1--is fast approaching. For those of you who
share my academic schedule, and are in the midst of early semester
tribulations, it can easily sneak up on you.

This is particularly important, of course, for those of you who are
presenting papers or on panels in Salford, as we need to see you
registered to finalize the program. But it is also important for those
of you who will be participating in the conference without delivering
a talk, panel, or roundtable, and want to pay the lower earlybird
rate.

Way back in the wayback days of IR, we had a roommate finder on the
wiki. Just in case, I've started blank pages for those in search of
roommates or with hotel rooms they are looking to share. Also did the
same for pub/restaurant/etc meetups:

http://wiki.aoir.org/page/IR13.0_Roommate_Finder

http://wiki.aoir.org/page/IR13.0_Pub_Finder

If you *don't* have hotel reservations, I strongly recommend you get
them, I've heard that space is becoming a premium.

Best,

Alex

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//