[Air-L] trolls and Aspergian "sufferers"

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:31:17 PDT 2012

Interesting.
I, myself, found this thread had little to do with Asperger's in and of itself.
I found the thread's main points to be about how we go about vetting data and whether news outsets are really 'research'.

Journalism v science - both engage in research, just from different perspectives.
Are one or both systematic?
Is not one natural science and the other a type of philosophy?

To generate a hypothesis in science one must use observational principles.
Can one use journalism research as observational data?

That seemed to be the nutshell I read, anyways.

Cheers,
Sharon Greenfield
Portishead Research & Communications
@SharonG