[Air-L] Anonymous or Occupy research

Daiane Scaraboto dscaraboto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:29:35 PDT 2012

Hi Sylvain,

Cristobal Garcia (cgarciah at uc.cl) here at Pontificia Universidad Católica
de Chile is working with Peter Gloor (MIT) and graduate students to
understand the organization of the student movement in Chile. They track
the movement organizers' social media activity and information networks.
Here´s an abstract:   http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.3939

Daiane Scaraboto
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Escuela de Administración
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
http://uc-cl.academia.edu/DaianeScaraboto