[Air-L] introductory resources on social media and virtual world cultures in Asia

iskandar zulkarnain iskandar.zulkarnain.78 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:54:14 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am finalizing the syllabus for my upcoming intro class on digital
cultures in Asia and realized that I only have few resources on the topic
of Asian social media and virtual world cultures. So, I figure I would
utilize this list to request if anyone can point me to any introductory
resources on these two subject matters since I know how supportive this
list is to those new to teaching. For your information, the class will be
an introductory undergraduate one, so I need resources that could balance
between the kind of information presented and the depth of analysis.

Kind regards

izul

--
Iskandar Zulkarnain

HASTAC Scholars 2011-2012
Website: http://www.hastac.org/hastac-scholars<http://www.hastac.org/scholars>

Rochester Intermedia Studies Group

Ph.D. Student
Visual and Cultural Studies
424 Morey Hall
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627

"Ilmu itu untuk dibagi, bukan untuk dimiliki!"