[Air-L] research of technology use among people with intellectual disabilities

Eija Luhtasela eilehiko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:42:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have been seeking research of technology use among people with
intellectual disabilities (ID). Especially those research which concern
where, how much and for which purpose people with ID use computers and
Interent. I have found a couple of research (Parette & VanBiervliet
1992;  Wehmeyer's 1998 &1999; Carey, Friedman, Bryen 2005). I would
appreciate if someone could tell me if there are another relevant research.

Thanks,
Eija Luhtasela