[Air-L] Wikipedia article edit history extraction tools?

Christine Moellenberndt christinemoe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:08:21 PDT 2012

<de-lurk = on>

I don't know of any off-hand, but there is a mailing list for folks who
are doing research in and around the various Wikimedia projects you can
join, and they may have some resources for you.  You can subscribe here:

The list has both researchers and Wikimedia Foundation employees, and
could probably provide you with some additional resources!

<de-lurk = off>

-Christine
Master's Candidate
San Jose State University