[Air-L] Curating Public Sphere readings discussion

David Brake davidbrake at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:43:55 PDT 2012

Dear all,

In the spirit of the recent Arab Spring literature collection I and colleagues produced <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DU8AOlkTV6F0ZyoGcbk_060iBZG5tWKwj_n97EJPe9M/edit> I was thinking I might try to pull together the many texts mentioned recently and commentary and make a public document to help other scholars and act as a convenient record. Any objections? Should it be limited to the texts or can I use some of the valuable commentary? If so would those who commented on texts wish to be identified and have their email addresses (suitably spam-protected) added?

--
David Brake (@drbrake http://davidbrake.org/) Senior Lecturer, Journalism & Communications, University of Bedfordshire http://www.beds.ac.uk/departments/jc +44 (0) 1582 743028