[Air-L] Social Informatics Blog

David Nemer dnemer at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:38:22 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm David Nemer, a PhD student in Social Informatics at Indiana University.

About a year ago, me and other PhD students decided to start the Social
Informatics Blog with the intent of bringing a meeting place to share our
own studies and ideas. It is also a place for us to show what kind of work
we do in social informatics and have anyone participating by sending any
sort of feedback. It’s an ongoing conversation and opportunity for us, PhD
students, to get the word out.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to take a look at it, and
please feel free to leave any comments there, and if you have any thoughts,
don't hesitate to tell me.

Our latest post is the book review of "Internet Inquiry: conversations
about method" edited by our great Annette N. Markham and Nancy K. Baym.

There you can also find posts related to internet censorship, digital
divide, interdisciplinary discussions, other book reviews and so on!

http://socialinformaticsblog.com/

Thanks!
--
*David Nemer*