[Air-L] Social Network for Baby Boomer Demographic

bcrowley at snabbo.com bcrowley at snabbo.com
Mon Aug 27 10:42:09 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I am the owner and founder of an online social network
for Baby Boomers www.snabbo.com . As the new academic year begins, I am
once again offering the use of my website for research involving this
demographic. Possible areas of investigation may include Boomers online
behavior with social networking, health and well-being surveys, benefits
of online engagement by older adults. The website was "hand-built" by my
programmer (Jake Carlson-Dragon Eye Design) and he is onboard to assist
in any way.

Please feel free to contact me with questions or
discussion.

Best regards,

Barbara Crowley

bcrowley at snabbo.com