[Air-L] trolls and Aspergian "sufferers"

Elijah Wright elijah.wright at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:04:22 PDT 2012

P.S. to Tom - I know I can be a jerk, and hard to deal with, and
sometimes suck at communicating - but I 110% mean well to and for
everyone, and want you to be happy with me, the other people on the
list, and the world.

Happy-go-lucky-pre-coffee-me is kinda different than the me that
snipes at people late at night ;-)

best (with ponies and rainbows, even!),

--e