[Air-L] Crowdsourcing my way to IR13.

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 9 02:43:10 PDT 2012

I guess this may upset some folks apologies in advance if this is the case.
There is a travel restriction at my job. Also my main work is not Internet
Studies.

I think I may still have time to submit an ignite talk on successful
crowdsourceing of funds for school.

Just laugh it off please if you find this offensive. If you find it
unethical please let me know why.

http://igg.me/p/200440?a=1003243

Short Summary
Funding to attend Internet Research 13.
I worked very hard as an undergraduate and eventually earned two degrees.
One in mathematics that allows me the skills and knowledge to do my job in
statistics. A second honours BA in legal studies was earned, where I focused
on the Internet and law and developed my knowledge in Internet Research I
did this by studying the members of the Association of Internet Researcher's
books and ideas. I would like to meet these wonderful smart interesting
people that I study face to face.
So I am asking you to fund a trip to Manchester, UK from Ottawa Canada, and
an inexpensive hotel, meals and conference registration.
http://igg.me/p/200440?a=1003243