[Air-L] Arab Spring paper

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 15 15:33:11 PDT 2012

I coauthored a short, readable paper with Justine Yu and Xioalin Zhuo a
year ago on the Egyptian revolt & social media. It was published in Peace
magazine, but I know we all are happy to waive copyright for republication
in nice places.

Please let me know

  Barry Wellman

   Just published: NETWORKED: The New Social Operating System.
   Lee Rainie and Barry Wellman. MIT Press.
        Hardbound $19; Kindle $16