[Air-L] undergraduate research methods

Unsworth,Kristene ku26 at drexel.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:18:03 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I've recently agreed to mentor a student through his senior year research thesis. He is in a science, technology and society program but wants to focus on surveillance and security issues...which is where I came in.

Do any of you know of a good research methods text that I could direct him to as he starts this process? I know of some of the standards: Patton, Bouma, Lincoln and Denzin, but wanted to reach out in case any of you have had good experiences with newer texts.

Thanks a bunch,
Kris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristene Unsworth
Assistant Professor
The iSchool at Drexel
College of Information Science and Technology
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Office: Rush Building #409