[Air-L] Inclusion of short links in academic publications?

yana breindl ybreindl at ulb.ac.be
Mon Aug 20 02:15:49 PDT 2012

Thank you David for bringing this topic back to my attention and thank you
all, list members, for your very insightful comments. As I started this
thread one year ago, I just wanted to provide a final update: the
dissertation has been submitted (and successfully defended) with the
original URLs as well as a digital version with hyperlinked URLs, so that
committee members could simply click on the URLs to access them. Everybody
was happy this way and I hope this discussion has been helpful for others
as well.