[Air-L] Weibo Data Analysis

Shulman, Stuart stu at texifter.com
Fri Aug 10 13:51:10 PDT 2012

We have a slightly dormant working group on Google for Weibo, but there are
some good posts in there and folks you might network with.

http://blog.texifter.com/index.php/2012/05/05/sina-weibo-working-group/

People who join and participate in the group get free access to our
Enterprise licenses. Our main problem so far has been that Weibo shut off
our access to the API. However, if you have Weibo data you can upload it in
.CSV format. We are working to restore access to the API via DiscoverText,
for now, it is a suspended option:

http://discovertext.com/aboutdt/import.aspx

~Stu

--