[Air-L] Looking for a free Wordpress site that allows template programming

matt g matt.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:45:38 PDT 2012

Hi Lois,

In that case, I advise you teach students to install MAMP or XAMPP. They
can then run apache/mysql/php and install WordPress in local dev
environments and develop themes for them through the comfort of their own
laptops. All of this software is open-source, so the only associated cost
is the computer.

Best,

Matt