[Air-L] Looking for a free Wordpress site that allows template programming

Malte Ziewitz mziewitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:40:24 PDT 2012

This may be a long shot and not practicable at your college, but what about
combining the course with an actual web design project? I can imagine that
there are lots of small businesses, community groups or third-sector
organisations that would appreciate someone building a website for them. If
they pay or raise money for hosting, your students would have the resources
they need to learn and experiment. In addition to the didactic benefit of
working for a "real" project, your class's "clients" would get a free
website design, and your college might even tick off a box on their
community outreach agenda.

Best,
Malte