[Air-L] Wikipedia article edit history extraction tools?

Monika Sengul-Jones jones.monika at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:43:00 PDT 2012

Hi Peter, hi all:

Thanks for the response. Indeed, I'm not looking to ascertain demographic
details of editors<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2174826/Does-Kate-Middletons-royal-wedding-gown-deserve-Wikipedia-page.html>,
that's not within the scope of the project. The bulk of what I'm doing is
content analysis of articles. A supplementary approach is to compare the
history of edits and contributions over time across articles. I've using
the history page on Wikipedia, IBM's History Flow, and WikiChecker for
this. I am looking to see if there are other tools for extracting
historical data on Wikipedia articles.

Thanks!

MSJ