[Air-L] undergraduate research methods

Todd Harper laevantine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:31:40 PDT 2012

I dunno how new it is, but when someone wants a "how do I pick a method and
structure this study?" book I always point them at Creswell --
http://www.amazon.com/Research-Design-Qualitative-Quantitative-Approaches/dp/1412965578--
because I've had such success with it in the past (and it was one of
the
texts I learned on, as you might expect). I assigned bits and pieces of
this to my game player research undergrads in the spring and it worked
pretty well.