[Air-L] material for Digital Storytelling course

Knut Lundby knut.lundby at media.uio.no
Tue Aug 21 01:38:34 PDT 2012

Hi Stefania,
This may not match your course objective but please consider the publications from the now completed Mediatized Stories project on digital storytelling:  www.intermedia.uio.no/mediatized/publications
particularly the book "Digital Storytelling, Mediatized Stories: Self-representations in New Media"

You may also look at the new book by Nancy Thumim on "Self-Representation and Digital Culture"

I am running a master's course on "Mediatized stories: Self-representations in digital storytelling"
http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/hf/imk/MEVIT4130/  but this is not particularly directed towards journalism

Best, Knut
KNUT LUNDBY. Professor
Department of Media and Communication