[Air-L] Research into Online Youth Activism

Roy Smith roy_smith at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 16:46:35 PDT 2012

Hi there

I am currently conducting a piece of research into Online Youth Activism as part of an MA in European Youth Work at the University of Bedfordshire.

I am looking for help contacting 16-25 year olds who are interested in in the subject to join a research forum.  Participants might just vote in polls or share articles, or they could host forums and run campaigns.  It would be great if you were able to help me distribute the research link or help me find any groups or individuals who may be interested in participating.

The link is: http://activistresearch.wordpress.com

Here is a standard tweet that it would be great if you could share:  16-25? Interested in online activism?  Help with a new research project at http://activistresearch.wordpress.com

Please let me know if you are able to help

Thanks
Roy Smith