[Air-L] International conference about innovation at Roskilde University - Call for papers

Laia Martinez lamaap at ruc.dk
Thu Aug 23 06:29:34 PDT 2012

Dear researcher,
My name is Laia Martinez and I am a PhD student at Roskilde University (Institute for Society and Globalization). I am writing to you on behalf of Professor Eva Sørensen and Jacob Torfing to invite you to an international conference about innovation and governance - Sunrise conference.
There is a registration deadline on the 15th of September for attending with a paper. However you can also attend without a paper. For further information about the conference please visit the website: http://ruconf.ruc.dk/index.php/sun12/sun12
Do not hesitate to contact me for any doubt and please help us to spread the invitation to the conference to your academic network. On forehand thanks.
Hope to see you at the conference,
Best regards, Laia

-----------

Laia Martinez- PhD. student
Department of Society and Globalisation

Collaborative Innovation in the Public Sector &

Centre for Democratic Network Governance
Building 25.2 - 030
Roskilde University
Universitetsvej 4
4000 Roskilde