[Air-L] New Social Media, New Social Science project

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:07:42 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I would like to draw your attention to a new collaborative project
involving Sage, the Oxford Internet Institute and the UK National Centre
for Social Research: "New Social Media, New Social Science." The year-long
project will focus on issues for both qualitative and quantitative
e-researchers, methods instructors, review boards and the field. See the
blog at http://bit.ly/RFSEQO and www.Methodspace.com. I will also collect
information on my website, www.vision2lead.com <http://www.vision2lead.com>
.

One way to participate is through tweetchats at #NSMNSS. Our next chat will
be held on Wednesday 29th August:
5-6:00 PM BST
9:00:00 AM PDT
10:00:00 AM MDT
12:00:00 Noon EDT

Log in to Twitter #NSMNSS to ask questions, share ideas or links. I will be
there as #einterview.

There will also be a series of Knowledge Exchange Seminars In Oxford and
London, with opportunities to participate from a distance.

See you online!
Janet

*Janet Salmons Ph.D.*
*Capella University School of Business and Technology and Vision2Lead, Inc.
*Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at #einterview
PO Box 943
Boulder, CO 80306-0943