[Air-L] trolls and Aspergian "sufferers"

Frances Shaw franceshaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:30:48 PDT 2012

I can offer some suggestions of people doing work that intersects
disability studies and internet studies - Gerard Goggin, Christopher
Newell, and Katie Ellis are the first names that come to mind. A lot of the
work done in this area addresses the issues of accessibility and so forth,
but also extends to issues of inclusion and participation for people with
disabilities.

In any case, there should be loads more research on trolling being
published soon, with the upcoming issue of Fibreculture:
http://fibreculturejournal.org/cfp-special-issue-for-the-fibreculture-journal-the-politics-of-trolling-and-the-negative-space-of-the-internet/

Frances.