[Air-L] "information behavior" and "swarm behavior"

Natalya Godbold ngodbold at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:45:30 PDT 2012

Mmm, I was going to suggest Davenport.

Also (though not sure if this gets at the heart of what you have in mind)

Nardi, B.A. & O'Day, V.L. 1999, 'Information ecologies', in, *Information
ecologies: using technology with heart*, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, pp.
49-58.

I guess that the references you made to information evolution will be to
Amanda Spink?  E.g.
Spink, A. & Cole, C. 2006, 'Human information behavior: Integrating diverse
approaches and information use', Journal of the American Society for
Information Science and Technology, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 25-35.

--
Natalya Godbold
PhD Candidate (Human Information Behaviour / Health Communication)