[Air-L] Call for Proposals and Registration

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Wed Dec 5 09:02:11 PST 2012

Very Early Bird Registration is now open for the Emerging Learning Design
2013 Conference, scheduled for Friday June 7th.  Details on the conference
can be found at http://eld.montclair.edu and registration is online at
http://eld.montclair.edu/registration/

I'd also like to remind you that our Call for Proposals is also open and
this year we're doing a rolling acceptance.  This means that the earlier
you get in your proposals the better your chances are of having it
accepted.  We're also using a revise and resubmit process, similar to what
journals use, so you would get feedback on a proposal prior to it being
accepted.  Details can be found at
http://eld.montclair.edu/call-for-proposals/

Please share this.
thx
aj

--
-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2013
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>
CALL for PROPOSALS http://eld.montclair.edu/call-for-proposals/