[Air-L] Mobile Survey Technologies

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:34:58 PST 2012

Survey Monkey as a web-based technology and optimized for most browsers, and as such is then also cross-platform because most mobile devices also have a web browser.
http://help2.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/SurveyMonkeyArticleType/Can-the-survey-be-answered-on-smartphones-like-iPhone-or-Android
They do have specific suggestions however on how to build your survey to better optimize for mobile users (less hard-to-scale matrix questions, etc.)
Let us know the key insights gained from your research using mobile surveys? I, for one, am interested in how it turns out.

Cheers,
Sharon
@SharonG