[Air-L] WUaS has a number of open, board positions and committees for which we are looking for members, if you'd like to plug in

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:30:47 PST 2012

Hi All on AoIR,

Thanks for your engagement with World University and School -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com .

The next, open, hour-long, monthly, business meeting is on January
12th a 9 am PT, in which you're welcome to participate. We have a
number of open, board positions and committees for which we are
looking for members, if you'd like to plug in in other ways. WUaS,
hour-long,monthly, business meeting meets on the 2nd Saturdays of the
month, and in a Google + Hangout these days. WUaS's business meeting's
agenda, as well as other resources, are usually posted here a few days
prior to the meeting:  http://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/ .
As you may know, WUaS is like Wikipedia with MIT OCW, with free, CC,
online, MIT-centric degrees planned.

I'm glad to say WUaS doubled the size of our actual Board, -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University_Foundation -
from 3 members to 6 after our monthly, business meeting on Saturday,
and from all over the world, thanks to a Stanford Coursera course.!

Best regards,
Scott

--
http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.