[Air-L] literature request that links piracy and hacktivism...

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:52:30 PST 2012

Hi all,
First of all happy holidays, congrats on surviving the Mayan apocalypse,
let's have a group hug :)

I realize that most of us may not be checking e-mails, *but* in case you
do, I have a question. I am currently working on a paper that links piracy
and hacktivism. I have a good amount of sources on both individually, but I
was only able to locate only one that speaks of both together, Lindgren and
Lundstrom's Pirate Culture and hacktivist mobilization published in New
Media and Society.

Does anyone have other sources under their sleeves?

Many thanks, and again, enjoy your break!

BsB

--
Thanks,

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.