[Air-L] Facebook "Liking" papers

Tamara Peyton tamara at psu.edu
Thu Dec 6 10:49:43 PST 2012

I have a chapter about the shifting register of the Facebook Like button,
coming out in May in a Routledge book on the Internet & Emotions.
Peyton, Tamara (2013 May Pending). Emotion to action: Deconstructing the
ontological politics of the “like” button  In Benski, T. & Fisher, E.
(Eds.), Internet & Emotions. New York: Routledge

I will send you a pre-publication copy off list. Would love to see your
work when you're done.

Tamara

> On Dec 6, 2012, at 9:37 AM, mariza georgalou wrote:
>
> Hi everyone.
> I'm doing some research on appraisal and Facebook. I'm particularly
> interested in the role of the “Like” feature as an act of positive
> evaluation amongst friends. If anyone has any papers to suggest on
Facebook

--
Tamara Peyton, PhD Student
College of Information Sciences & Technology