[Air-L] Smartphone apps & relationships

McLaughlin, Lisa M. Dr. mclauglm at muohio.edu
Wed Dec 19 17:19:47 PST 2012

Hi to all,

Julie's article with Peter Chow-White is excellent. And, here is some
shameless promotion:

This Feminist Media Studies special issue (vol. 12, no. 4) with the theme of
Mobile Intimacies, guest-edited by Larissa Hjorth & Sun Sun Lim, is just out
in hard copy and online. Many on this list should find the articles in this
special issue of Feminist Media Studies to be of interest. We also feature
numerous articles on gender/feminism and the Internet, mobile technology,
and various forms of digital media (but, also on "old" and convergent media
and other media topics). Please read the articles in FMS, subscribe if you
can, and request that your respective libraries subscribe if the latter
aren't doing so already.

Very best regards,

Lisa

--