[Air-L] Mobile Survey Technologies

Kayla D. Hales haleskay at msu.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:55:33 PST 2012

Hello,

I am looking for a web-based technology (in other words, a technology that
does NOT require downloading an application) that can be used to create
surveys that are accessible using cross-platform mobile devices
(smartphones; iPhone/Android, tablet computer, etc.). If you know of any or
have used any that you found to be particularly user-friendly and useful,
will you please share them? In addition, if you know of any studies/papers
that speak to the pros/cons of doing mobile survey research I would
appreciate the reference as well.

Thanks in advance!

--

Best Regards,