[Air-L] Research Fellow positions in Oxford

Victoria Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 05:59:32 PST 2012

I am pleased to announce that the Oxford Internet Institute is looking to recruit two new Research Fellows<http://oii.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9125dddb3054a8ddcb4f56f23&id=d95910689b&e=d139713c5b> (Grades 8 and 7). This is an open call for outstanding researchers to pursue independent research into some aspect of life on the Internet. Applications are invited from experienced researchers with a strong methodological and/or theoretical background in one of the social sciences, or related sciences or humanities. Closing date for these positions is 10th January 2013.

We also have an additional three other vacancies<http://oii.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=9125dddb3054a8ddcb4f56f23&id=73cee0be74&e=d139713c5b>: a Researcher and a Research Assistant to help with our ongoing work on the geographies of the Internet, and a Web Developer to join our technical team.
Please do pass this information to any colleagues who may be interested.
Best
Vicki

Dr Victoria Nash
Director of Graduate Studies