[Air-L] FW: ICA Preconference and the 11th Chinese Internet Research Conference

Randy Kluver rkluver at tamu.edu
Sat Dec 22 13:40:03 PST 2012

China and the New Internet World: The Eleventh Chinese Internet Research
Conference (CIRC11)

CIRC11 will begin with a dinner at Balliol College on 14 June 2013, which
follows the ICA Pre-Conference on 'China and the New Internet World'. This
conference will be organized by the OII, PCMLP and RISJ, in collaboration
with an organizing committee, which will include representatives of CIRC
and our academic partners. CIRC11 will continue on Saturday, 15 June with
academic panels and presentations from 9am to 5pm, followed by a closing
session.