[Air-L] Communication Research Methods facebook page

Matthew Lombard lombard at temple.edu
Wed Dec 5 08:01:07 PST 2012

[Last fall I sent out the message below about a Communication
Research Methods blog. I've realized since then that it's a lot
easier to update a Facebook page than a wordpress blog, so I've
copied the blog materials and added a lot more to the FB page at:

http://www.facebook.com/CommunicationResearchMethods

Please feel free to take a look, 'like' the page, and/or add your
own posts.

--Matthew ]

In case it's of interest/use, I've created a Wordpress blog called
"Communication Research Methods" for undergrad and grad level
methods courses I teach at Temple University. The blog features
(right now 100) news articles and other items that I've found over
time that touch on key concepts and trade-offs in the processes
of conducting, reporting and evaluating research (in
communication and beyond).

The blog is at this url:
http://commresearchmethods.wordpress.com/

I´ve used the blog for assignments that sensitize students at the
beginning of a course and then help illustrate their learning at the
end (e.g., http://matthewlombard.com/teaching/m500_blog1.html
and http://matthewlombard.com/teaching/m500_blog2.html), but
there are many other possibilities.

Constructive comments about individual posts are welcome, and
if you find the blog useful and/or would like to contribute items or
help improve it in other ways, please let me know at
lombard at temple.edu.

--Matthew

--
Matthew Lombard, Ph.D.