[Air-L] Smartphone apps & relationships

Ramsin Dinkha rwdi at itu.dk
Mon Dec 17 05:33:46 PST 2012

Dear colleagues,

My name is Ramsin Dinkha and I am a research assistant at the IT University of Copenhagen. WIth Nalini Kotamraju and Isabel Froes, I am working on a pilot project about smartphone apps and people's intimate relationships with them.

There exists data surrounding the number of apps downloaded e.g., but not so much surrounding the manner in which we use and identify with our smartphone apps. We've also looked at the classic works around mobile devices in general (Ling, Ito, Donner, etc.), but we're looking for app-specific data and research. Therefore, if you're aware of a lead or two, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

Ramsin Dinkha
Research Assistant