[Air-L] Github and corporate software development

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:24:25 PST 2012

Somewhat related: Drew Conway at NYU has written up a short piece (I
believe unpublished in journals) on code trends across Github and
StackOverflow with John Myles White.
http://www.dataists.com/2010/12/ranking-the-popularity-of-programming-langauges/

He could likely speak to its uses more generally.

Alex

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt