[Air-L] Literature on online grieving and bereavement

Stacy Blasiola sblasi2 at uic.edu
Sat Dec 29 09:09:06 PST 2012

Hello,

Here is a link to the earlier referenced Marwick and Ellison open access
JOBEM article "There Isn't Wifi in Heaven!" Negotiating Visibility in
Facebook Memorial Pages.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08838151.2012.705197

Cheers,

Stacy

Stacy Blasiola
University of Illinois at Chicago
IGERT Fellow - Electronic Security & Privacy
JOBEM - Editorial Associate