[Air-L] special issue of fastcapitalism on 'occupy' and 'new voices' and 'etc'

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Dec 31 07:34:47 PST 2012

distribute as appropriate-jh

Here is a special issue plus a whole bunch more of fastcapitalism, i worked on the 'new voices' part as co-editor.   -jh

> Our new issue, FC9.1, has now been posted at www.fastcapitalism.com.
>
> As well, there is a call for papers for the next issue (FC10.1), which will be a special issue focused around the theme of gun violence and the public sphere.  We hope to co-publish this special issue as a book.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
-Jules de Gaultier

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments